Join our family
Since 2006, we’ve set out to make quality, hand-crafted wines from unique varietals. We’re expanding on that tradition with the Amigoni Wine Club; an opportunity to create a community of friends and family that gathers together to enjoy local wine.
Our wine club is about more than just membership. It’s about creating a relaxed, fun environment that takes the Amigoni wine experience to the next level. Expect small-batch blends, club-only wine releases and personalized service.
Join us on our journey and enjoy special perks, discounts and exclusive access as a member of the Amigoni Wine Club!
- First to receive new wines and limited-production wines.
- Exclusive access to the Amigoni Wine Library.
- 15% discount on all purchases, including wine releases, wine tastings, retail, food, private tastings, tours and ticketed events.
- Members-only pickup parties with the winemaker.
- News, recipes and production notes with each release.
- Two releases of Amigoni wine per year.
- Each release will have a selection of wines that are reflective of the season and that the winemaker feels are ready to be enjoyed.
- Members get access to new wines before they are released to the public, as well as limited-production wines.
- 4, 6 and 12-bottle subscriptions are available. See our infographic below for estimated yearly cost.
Wine Club Sign Up
If you would like to speak to a wine club associate, please call 816-945-9360. You can also email us at [email protected].
Terms of the Amigoni Wine Club
- Releases occur in June and November
- Your credit card will be automatically charged on the day of the pick-up parties. Gift memberships are prepaid for 1 year of benefits.
- June releases not picked up by 7/1 and November releases not picked up by 12/1 will be shipped at the member’s expense.
- Membership is ongoing and may be cancelled without penalty after two releases. An early termination fee of $75 will be applied if membership is cancelled prior to receiving two releases.
- Members who wish to terminate their subscription must do so by emailing [email protected] or submit their wish to cancel in writing at least 14 days prior to the next wine release.
- Any changes in contact information, shipping address or credit card information should be conveyed immediately to the wine club coordinator at [email protected] to avoid delays in shipping or additional shipping charges for returned shipments.