We’re toasting to five years in the historic Daily Drovers Telegram Building. Join us for our biggest celebration yet!
Saturday, May 27, 2017
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Here are a few highlights:
- The release of Telegram 5, a harvest blend red wine to celebrate our anniversary! This is a delicious blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cinsaut and Petit Verdot aged in Missouri oak for 12 months.
- We’re blocking off the parking lots on both sides of the tasting room for extended patio seating with outdoor bars.
- Yard Games! We’ll have giant jenga, connect-4, cornhole and washers available to enjoy in the sunshine.
- The talented Shay Estes will be singing from 2-6 p.m. She’ll be joined by Sam Wisman on the drums, Matt Villinger on the piano and Karl McComas-Reichl on bass.
- Jeweled Gypsy Fashion Truck will be here with beautiful jewelry and accessories so you can sip and shop!
- Beer Paws will have a pop-up shop with treats for your furry friends.
- Food trucks will be on-site throughout the event.
We are using this opportunity to raise money for a wonderful cause! A portion of the day’s sales will go to Friendship Inn, a “home away from home” for families of patients at the University of Kansas Hospital. We’ll also have a charity raffle with great prizes!