Join our family
Since 2006, we’ve set out to make quality, hand-crafted wines that reflect the unique terroir of Missouri. We’re expanding on that tradition with the Amigoni Wine Club, an opportunity to create a community of friends and family that gather together to enjoy local wine.
Our wine club is about more than just membership. It’s about creating a relaxed, fun environment that takes the Amigoni wine experience to the next level.
Join us on our journey and enjoy special perks, discounts and exclusive access as a member of the Amigoni Wine Club!
- First access to new wines and limited-production wines.
- 15% discount on all purchases, including wine releases, wine tastings, retail, food, private tastings, tours and ticketed events.
- Members-only pickup parties with the winemaker.
- Exclusive news, recipes and production notes with each release.
- Two releases of Amigoni wine per year.
- Each release will have a selection of wines that are reflective of the season and that the winemaker feels are ready to be enjoyed.
- Members get access to new wines before they are released to the public, as well as limited-production wines.
- 4, 6 and 12-bottle subscriptions are available. See our infographic below for estimated yearly cost.
Why wait to receive perks? We’d love to get you signed up or answer any questions you might have. Tell us a little about yourself by filling out the form below and someone will be in touch soon! If you prefer to speak to one of our wine club associates directly, please call 816-945-9360.
Terms of the Amigoni Wine Club
- Releases occur in June and November
- Your credit card will be automatically charged on the day of the pick-up parties.
- June releases not picked up by 7/1 and November releases not piked up by 12/1 will be shipped at the member’s expense.
- Membership is ongoing and may be cancelled without penalty after two releases. An early termination fee of $75 will be applied if membership is cancelled prior to receiving two releases.
- Members who wish to terminate their subscription must do so by emailing [email protected] or submit their wish to cancel in writing at least 14 days prior to the next wine release.
- Any changes in contact information, shipping address or credit card information should be conveyed immediately tot he wine club coordinator at [email protected] to avoid delays in shipping or additional shipping charges for returned shipments.