Join our family
Since 2006, we’ve set out to make quality, hand-crafted wines that reflect the unique terroir of Missouri. We’re expanding on that tradition with the Amigoni Wine Club, an opportunity to create a community of friends and family that gather together to enjoy local wine.
Our wine club is about more than just membership. It’s about creating a relaxed, fun environment that takes the Amigoni wine experience to the next level.
Join us on our journey and enjoy special perks, discounts and exclusive access as a member of the Amigoni Wine Club!
- First to receive new wines and limited-production wines.
- Exclusive access to the Amigoni Wine Library.
- 15% discount on all purchases, including wine releases, wine tastings, retail, food, private tastings, tours and ticketed events.
- Members-only pickup parties with the winemaker.
- News, recipes and production notes with each release.
- Two releases of Amigoni wine per year.
- Each release will have a selection of wines that are reflective of the season and that the winemaker feels are ready to be enjoyed.
- Members get access to new wines before they are released to the public, as well as limited-production wines.
- 4, 6 and 12-bottle subscriptions are available. See our infographic below for estimated yearly cost.
Fill out the form below to join the wine club and we’ll be in touch to complete the process. We do require members to keep a current credit card on file, so we’ll reach out to get that information from you directly. If you would like to speak to a wine club associate, please call 816-945-9360. You can also email us at [email protected].
*Please scroll down to see the all terms of the Amigoni Wine Club before completing the form.
Terms of the Amigoni Wine Club
- Releases occur in June and November
- Your credit card will be automatically charged on the day of the pick-up parties. Gift memberships are prepaid for 1 year of benefits.
- June releases not picked up by 7/1 and November releases not picked up by 12/1 will be shipped at the member’s expense.
- Membership is ongoing and may be cancelled without penalty after two releases. An early termination fee of $75 will be applied if membership is cancelled prior to receiving two releases.
- Members who wish to terminate their subscription must do so by emailing [email protected] or submit their wish to cancel in writing at least 14 days prior to the next wine release.
- Any changes in contact information, shipping address or credit card information should be conveyed immediately to the wine club coordinator at [email protected] to avoid delays in shipping or additional shipping charges for returned shipments.